Our goal at our rescue is to help you find a dog or cat who is best suited for you and your lifestyle. We also want to make sure our animals are placed in an environment that is compatible to his/her needs.
Before you adopt please consider the following:
- Be sure that you are financially able to provide for the animal's needs. This includes food, supplies, license and veterinary care.
- Be certain you have adequate time to spend with your new pet, including time for training, exercise and grooming.
- If renting, or leasing - Have your landlord's permission to bring the animal onto the property.
- If applicable - Have the consent of all adults in your household.
- Know that you must verify that you are 21 years of age or older.
- Know that you must go through the adoption process which includes completing an application.
- Know that this is an adoption, not a sale. Heart of Niagara Animal Rescue reserves the right to postpone or refuse an adoption.
Please note: Your adoption inquiry or application will be processed according to the date that it was received. We are an all volunteer rescue without an office staff. We understand how anxious you are to hear from us about a possible pending family member - we are involved in all aspects of the care for the dogs, home visits, transports and the business side of the rescue. We have hours by appointment once we have had contact with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding of our time constraints. We will get back to you! For questions please email us: email@example.com